lørdag den 4. oktober 2014

The Book Blogger Test




The rules:
You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
My answers:
1. Cover changes, stickers on the cover, boring chapters.

2. Someplace quiet, like on a couch with cozy lighting and a cat curled up beside me.

3. My otp's are often doomed but I ship them anyway. I actually enjoyed The Vampire Diaries. My too-read list is 6 times bigger than my list of books I've read.

4. Reading Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor. (I was a mess)

5. 4, but I'm only reading one of them.

6. I don't usually snack while reading..but, sweets or chocolate, I guess.

7. Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbøl. (I would add Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor, but I think some people might find it too weird so...)

8. ♥♥♥



9. They are all.

10. I tend to judge books by their covers. Because I'm human and beauty is attractive to me, but an ugly cover won't stop me from reading a book if I've heard good things about it. Though, I usually read the blurb and read a preview before buying.


TAGGING!:

I don't know who to tag so I'm tagging everyone - readers, consider yourself tagged! :)

This tag was created by Laura of Laura's Book Reviews on Wordpress.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar