lørdag den 9. august 2014

Greetings, fellas!

Since I don't have the camera nor the courage to start a video blog on YouTube, I have made the decision to write about books on a regular, mundane *shudders* blog for you guys to read along with! I find it easier to express myself through writing rather than talking. I originally wanted to do this as a sort of book-diary thingie, but I suppose there might come a few reviews and other goodies.

You wanna know who I am, you say? Well, uh, my name is Maria and I love books. Which, if you hadn't guessed, is the very reason I'm doing this. I can't very well write a blog about how much I hate books, can I?

Anyway, I'm from a teeny tiny country called Denmark  and I'm 16 years old at the moment, just about to begin my three gymnasium years (woo! --')


So yeah, I'd be happy if you'd follow me on my many book adventures!



xoxo, Maria

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar