søndag den 10. august 2014

Bookshelf Tour [AUGUST 2014]

At the moment, my bookshelf is a huge blob of organized mess. But I'm gonna show it to ya anyways. Mostly because I want to do another bookshelf tour at the end of 2014 and I'd like to have something to compare to.

So enjoy my hot mess of a bookshelf!

(Books with a * are books I've read)



Bookshelf No. 1



(From left to right)
- Rejsen til Betlehem by Kirsten Holst* (some danish children's book I read ages ago. I don't even remember what it's about)
- The Clan of the Cave bear by Jean M. Auel*
- The Valley of Horses by Jean M. Auel*
- The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel
- The Shamer's Daughter by Lene Kaaberbøl* (amazing book btw)
- Ondvinter by Anders Björkelid* (my favorite book ever in the history of time)
Behind 'Ondvinter':
- The Dragon Keeper trilogy by Carole Wilkinson*
- Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins (I borrowed this from my brother)


Bookshelf No. 2


This is basically just a bunch of magazines, calendars, diaries and ONE book I won in a contest on a website once. Anyway it's Danish and called Skumle Skiderikker og Lyserøde Skyer and is for preteens. Also there's a pink head lamp I used to navigate through the jungles of Nicaragua last February.


(From left to right)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling*
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling*
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner from Azkaban by J. K. Rowling*
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling*
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling*
- Harry Potter an the Half Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling*
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling*
- my TARDIS mug
- Chobits manga series (1-8)*
- Fruits Basket manga*

Bookshelf No. 4


(From left to right)
- School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins*
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead*
- Angelfall by Susan Ee*
- World After by Susan Ee*
- an owl?
- a bunch of animal books
- PADI Open Water Diver's Manual (that's right, I'm a diver *self-five*)
- PADI diver's log

Ignore the stupid cable in the background, I forgot to hide it --'

Bookshelf No. 5


This is my "artistic" shelf filled with sketchbooks, watercolors, brushes, palettes...etc.

Bookshelf No. 6


I refer to this as my "Smith" shelf, because it's literally just L. J. Smith books.

In the Vampire Diaries series we have:
- Stefan's Diaries: Origins by L. J. Smith and Julie Plec*
- Stefan's Diaries: Bloodlust by L. J. Smith and Julie Plec*
- Stefan's Diaries: The Craving by L. J. Smith and Julie Plec*
- The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening: Volume I by L. J. Smith*
- The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle: Volume II by L. J. Smith*
- The Vampire Diaries: The Fury: Volume III by L. J. Smith*
- The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion: Volume IV by L. J. Smith*
- The Return: Nightfall by L. J. Smith*
- The Return: Shadow Souls by L. J. Smith*
- The Return: Midnight by L. J. Smith*

And in the Night World series:
- Secret Vampire by L. J. Smith*
- Daughters of Darkness by L. J. Smith*
- Enchantress by L. J. Smith*

Bookshelf No. 7


This is just random stuff. Like a huge card game. And a tennis ball.

Bookshelf No. 8 (the final one)


Another big bunch of animal and dinosaur books. And a few family photo albums.


And this concludes my first (very) tiny (and boring) bookshelf tour! Hope you enjoyed, and I will be back soon with another update. Possibly, when I've finished with Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (which currently lives on my nightstand and therefore didn't show up in this tour). So look out for the bound-to-be-positive review I'll be posting in the nearest future.

Take care! Bye!

xoxo, Maria

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar